it took so much courage for him to say that...
it took him more than four years to honestly agree with himself, with what his mind and heart says.
it took him more than a year practicing saying those words not only from his mouth but also from his heart.
it took him more than a hundred times thinking about what the possible outcome of what he's going to do.
it took him more than a million times doubting if he's going to do it or not.
it took him long minutes of silence. minutes of crooked lines until he finally had his voice and said "I Love You"
and then...
it took me a day to absorb what he said.
it took me more than a billion of "what" before I knew he's not kidding.
it took me almost a year thinking of what should happen next.
I needed several "hey!" before everything's back into shape.
it took me a minute to recover the smile. i knew that was okay. there's nothing wrong with that!
i never knew until it took me another seven hours to realized that he's waiting for an answer,
then that took me seven days to reply...
it took sleepless night until I catched my answer.
I took several steps to be beside him
I wasn't able to count how many breaths I took before words came out of my mouth.
i asked him to take 1200 days to wait. he smiled. that felt good.
after that encounter...
it took him four years full of hope and uncertainties.
it took me three years to realized that I've been in a totally in denial stage of life, of LOVE.
it took me four years to finally accept what this heart of mine says.
it took me an hour to know that 1200 days are over.
it took me a day to decide and be ready for a life after a "YES"
it took me a minute to arrange the day, another sleepless night came my way...
but to my surprise I didn't knew, that it'll ONLY take 11 hours for me to realize that I lost something I MAY never ever have again. the CHANCE. the TIME. HIM. MY BESTFRIEND.
No comments:
Post a Comment